Examiner training - students needed
October and November 2017 will see the start of the latest examiner training programme at RAD headquarters, and we would like to offer students the opportunity to take part in mock exams.
Many students find that taking part in the Examiners’ Training Programme is great preparation for exams. You’ll need to know the syllabus for the level you are entering, but don’t need to be exam-polished. We’ll be holding mock exams for all levels from PID – Advanced 2.
- Provisional dates are 26 October until 17 November.
- The minimum group size for participation for Levels PID up to Grade 7 is two candidates from the same teacher.
- Vocational and Grade 8 students can enter on their own if they wish.
- Mock exams will be running on weekdays and some Sundays - an absence letter for schools can be provided.
- They will also be observed and marked by a group of trainees and a training panel of approximately 12 people.
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed on submission of receipts.
To register your interest, please contact Lillian Doleman at email@example.com.