Become a Full Member
From RAD Advanced 1 (or Benesh equivalent) you can progress further through our scheme to become a Full Member.
Full rate - £83/€118
Reduced rate - £50/€71
Applicants who reside in a country where the currency is a Euro are required to pay the fee in Euros. Currency payable is not optional.
Full Member reduced rate
The reduced rate is automatically available to:
- Full members under the age of 18
- Full members in full-time education*
- Full members over the age of 65
*Proof will be required
|Welcome pack & membership card||Members’ Area||10% RAD shop discount||Can apply to be an Associate of the RAD (ARAD)***|
|RAD magazines*||Monthly e-newsletter||Selected events & courses||Attend the AGM and have voting rights|
|JobSearch International™||Vocational Graded Examinations**||Priority booking|
|20% off studio and room bookings||Philip Richardson Library access|
|Insurance scheme (UK only)||Enhanced Disclosure Service|
|Hospital & Medical Care (UK and Ireland only)||Scholarships, awards and competitions|
Subscriptions will run until 31 August 2017.
You must meet the following requirements:
- Have passed RAD Advanced 1 or Advanced 2
- Hold a Student Teaching Certificate (STC)
- Be enrolled on any RAD certificate, diploma, degree or masters programme
- Be a graduate of any RAD certificate, diploma or degree programme
- Hold the Award of Intermediate Level Certificate in Benesh Movement Notation, its equivalent or higher
- Hold a CBMN (Certificate in Benesh Movement Notation)
- Hold a Diplôme supérieur (2nd year certificate) in BMN awarded by the Paris Conservatoire
CODE OF CONDUCT
All RAD Members must adhere to the Code of Conduct.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you need further information, or have any questions, contact the Membership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 7326 8070.