Silver Swans® - new dates (London)
Specially designed for older learners, these classes will help improve your mobility, posture, co-ordination and energy levels.
Most importantly, you’ll have fun and enjoy the sense of wellbeing that dance brings.
Venue: RAD headquarters, 36 Battersea Square, London SW11 3RA
Beginners: 12.20 – 1.30pm
Experienced: 1.30 – 2.30pm
Cost: £7.00 per class
Autumn term 2016
- Term Begins: Monday 5 September
- Half Term: Monday 24 October to Saturday 29 October 2016 (inclusive)
- Term Ends: Saturday 3 December
Spring term 2017
- Term Begins: Saturday 7 January
- Half Term: Monday 13 February – Saturday 18 February (inclusive)
- Term Ends: Friday 31 March
Summer term 2017
- Term Begins: Monday 24 April
- Half Term: Monday 29 May – Saturday 3 June (inclusive)
- Term Ends: Monday 17 July
For further information or to register please contact Bethany Hearn on 020 7326 8920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register your interest
We are aiming to offer Silver Swans® classes in the UK and USA from September 2017. If you would like to be informed when we have a class in your area, please complete this form with your contact details.
Silver Swans® is a registered trademark of the Royal Academy of Dance in the UK, USA and Europe.