Adult Summer Course (London)
An intensive evening course covering ballet and body conditioning. Different levels, class packages and discounts available.
Royal Academy of Dance
36 Battersea Square
An intensive course over five evenings in ballet technique and body conditioning. Choose a combination of:
- Ballet technique: improving body alignment, coordination and general well-being. This class features live piano accompaniment.
- Body conditioning: improving strength, posture, flexibility and balance. The perfect complement to dance training, this course combines elements of mat-based Pilates and other fitness styles.
Who can attend?
Suitable for ages 18+, we offer three levels for you to choose from according to your ballet experience:
- Improvers A
Suitable for those with little previous experience in dance, this level teaches the basics of ballet technique with an emphasis on enjoyment. This course would also be suitable for those who may be returning to ballet after a long break.
- Improvers B
Suitable for those with some previous experience in dance who already have a grasp of ballet technique and wish to improve their skills. This course would also be suitable for those who may be returning to ballet after a short break.
Suitable for those who have had several years of training in ballet technique and have developed a strong technique. This is a more challenging and faster-paced course for those at a higher level who wish to further develop their skills and maintain their fitness.
Monday 17 - Friday 21 July 2017
Times & FEES
- 6.00 - 7.15pm Ballet Technique £68
- 7.30 - 8.30pm Body Conditioning £55
- £122 for both courses
- 6.30 - 7.30pm Body Conditioning £55
- 7.45 - 9.00pm Ballet Technique £68
- £122 for both courses
- 6.15 - 7.45pm Ballet Technique £82
- 8.00 - 9.00pm Body Conditioning £55
- £136 for both courses
- Adult Summer Course attendees can benefit from an exclusive 15% discount for the Swan Lake Adult Repertoire Workshop on Saturday 22 July. A discount code will be sent out in your Adult Summer Course confirmation email. Limited space available.
Group discounts – a 10% discount will be applied to the total cost of tuition fees for groups of 10 or more students within the same price band.
Closing date for applications is Monday 5 June 2017. Please ensure you check the ticket details carefully.
If the ticket you wish to book appears sold out, please apply online for the Waiting List Ticket, specifying which class(es) you wish to attend. The Student Activities Team will contact you should a suitable place become available.