Rules, regulations and specifications
- registration and entry
- preparation and requirements
- the exam day
- results and certificates, and
- general information, e.g. uniform, exam timing, venue requirements, prerequisites, music, refunds and cancellations.
For exams, class awards, presentation classes and solo performance awards.
These include information on aims and objectives, marking criteria, syllabus content and how marks are awarded:
- Dance to Your Own Tune demonstration classes
- Pre-Primary and Primary in Dance
- Grades 1–3
- Grades 4–5
- Grades 6–8
- Intermediate Foundation and Intermediate
- Advanced Foundation, 1 and 2
- Solo Seal
Please note: separate versions of Examinations Information, Rules and Regulations and Specifications are applicable in Scotland – see Rules and Regulations and Specifications (Scotland).